Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Thursday Recipe - GF DF Ranch Potatoes

My daughter adores potatoes. She loves them baked as little chunks with flavorings and everything else. But she's allergic to wheat and dairy so most of the coated potato recipes won't work. I came up with these the other night for dinner. She said they were delicious. I don't know if they really were because I'm allergic to potatoes so I didn't eat any.

The joys of cooking multiple meals every meal...

Ranch Potatoes (GF and Dairy-free)

2-3 lbs of potatoes, cut into large chunks
1/4 c. vegetable oil
1/2 c. dried GF bread crumbs
1 t. salt
1 t. dried parsley
1/2 t. dried dill weed (not seeds!)
1/2 t. garlic powder
1/2 t. onion powder
1/2 t. ground black pepper

Heat oven to 400°F.

Put potatoes in a gallon ziploc bag. Add everything else in the order listed. Seal up the bag and shake it really good for a few minutes until all the potatoes are coated.

Dump onto a large baking sheet. Spread out into a single layer. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until potatoes are cooked through and the bottom develops a crunchy crust.

Serve hot with ketchup, bbq sauce, fry sauce, or ranch dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.