Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, May 29, 2017

Food Review - Voodoo Doughnuts

So I'm in Portland at a convention for the weekend. I'm selling mostly crocheted stuff at this one along with some friends of mine. I've heard about Voodoo Doughnuts on the Food Network shows and always thought it would be fun to go there someday. I still haven't made it to their shop but I did buy a doughnut from their mobile shop. It pulled up out in front of the hotel and we made a run for the parking lot.

I bought a No Name Doughnut - raised doughnut with chocolate icing, rice crispies, and peanut butter drizzle.

I give them four stars. Tasty doughnut, good flavors, but the rice crispies weren't very crisp.

If I ever make it to their shop, I'll give a full review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.