Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday Giggle

The internet is not a happy place these days. I refuse to participate until I believe we can have a civil disagreement that does not devolve into name-calling and hurtful words and baseless accusations.

So, instead, I have created a Dungeons and Dragons meme to share based off this article in the National Geographic a while back along with the whole "murder hobo" descriptions of D&D players who just hack and kill their way across the landscape looking for loot.

You're welcome. I could have shared my latest favorite stupid songs from YouTube instead. At least I have spared you from earworms.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.