Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, February 15, 2016

Not Quite Ready

I think I jumped the gun saying I was settled in the new house and ready to resume blogging. Truth is that I'm exhausted most days. Moving requires lots of decisions ranging from minor to huge. That takes mental energy. Writing also requires mental energy.

So, for the next while, posts may be sporadic and random.

If anyone wants to write a book review or interview an author or write a guest post or share a favorite recipe, I'm more than happy to share the space.

Otherwise, you might get subjected to our new family tradition - bad music video wars. Whoops! Already posted this a few weeks back. Have to share this instead.




Stay tuned next week for a review of Sharknado 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.