Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, March 23, 2015

Ten Random Thoughts

1. It's Monday.
2. It's raining. Good for the drought, bad for my fibromyalgia.
3. It's spring! Finally.
4. Daffodils are blooming. I love daffodils.
5. Children are annoying.
6. I'm a broken record - "Do your chores and homework" is the only thing I know how to say anymore.
7. Jelly Bellys are tasty. And nasty. Depending on which flavor you get.
8. Eating jelly bellys in the dark while watching movies leads to eating way too many of the nasty flavors.
9. Dogs will eat anything, including already-chewed nasty jelly beans.
10. My bucket of blog post ideas is running dry. Anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.