Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Friday, August 2, 2013

Announcing...

Can I have a drumroll, please?

Book 4 in my series is now live for the Kindle!

Dace is up to her neck in new problems. Jasyn and Clark can't seem to get along and the route they're flying is like the Bermuda triangle - ships disappear without a trace. But Jasyn is certain they can handle the dangers and the payoff promises to be big.

Until they receive a distress call and trigger a five-hundred-year-old trap.

Buy it now on Kindle.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for book #4! 500 yr old trap? Now that is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Will you be doing a print version?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on formatting the print version. It requires completely different formats and it's taking me a while but it should be up by the end of August.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, keep it nice.