Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, October 8, 2012

Messages of Hope and Inspiration

This past weekend was the general conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Twice a year, the whole church gathers, at least virtually, to listen to church leaders. The messages are uplifting, full of hope and love. It was what I needed this last weekend.

You can listen to any or all of the talks here: http://www.lds.org/general-conference/sessions/2012/10?lang=eng (Yes, they do translate the talks into many languages if English isn't your thing.)

If you need some light in your life, try listening.

2 comments:

  1. Yes. It was a wonderful conference. I'm still blown away by the new ages for missionaries. It's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the kind of weekend I've needed. Life has been beyond stressful. It always amazes me how two or three talks seem to be written especially for me. Every conference. I heard what I needed to hear.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, keep it nice.